1. Which two countries was reached an agreement on Prison Transfer on 23 March 2013?
Ans: US and Afghanistan
2.Which countries finance ministers had approved a new bailout plan for Cyprus,putting an end to uncertainties over the fate of the Mediterranean island country in the euro area ?
3. Which country and South Africa signed a number of agreements, focusing on trade, tourism, education and social cooperation on 27 March 2013 ?
4. On March 2013 South Korean and US troops launched a joint military exercise as ———
Ans: North Korea
5. In the month of March 2013 which country was declared an environmental state of emergency in Amazon jungle region ?
INDIA & WORLD
1.Which country have signed agreement with India to support R&D Projects on 13 March 2013?
2. Which country has signed seven agreements with India on 19 march 2013 ?
3. Which agreement was signed by India and 18 countries on 20 March 2013 ?
Ans: Social Security Agreements (SSAs)
4. In the month of March South Australia rolled out 10-year Plan to Enhance Trade with ———
5. Which country and India agreed to finalise the plan of bilateral exchanges between their armed forces and decided that the exchanges would be conducted between the Armies on 22 March 2013?
6. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J.Jayalalithaa on 26 March 2013 barred players and officials of which country from featuring in IPL matches slated to be held in Tamil Nadu?
Ans: Sri Lanka
1.Who is the renowned Urdu poet commemorative postage stamp was released by President of India, Pranab Mukherjee on 8 March 2013 ?
2. Which of the following bill was approved by the Union Cabinet on 19 March 2013 ?
Ans: National Food Security Bill
3. On 21 March 2013 the Supreme Court upheld the death sentence of — in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case ?
Ans: Yakub Abdul RazzakMemon
4. Which bill was introduced in the Rajyasabha on 23 March 2013?
Ans: National Waterway Bill
5. Which scheme was launched by Ministry of Labour and Employment on 24 March 2013 ?
Ans: RashtriyaSwasthyaBimaYojana (RSBY)
6. Union government approved a 1500 crore Rupees proposal for production of more than 2000 rockets for the ———
Ans: Pinaka multi- barrel weapons system
7. Actor Sanjay Dutt was sentenced to 5-year prison by the Supreme Court on 21 March 2013 for his involvement in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case. What was his crime?
Ans: Illegal possession of arms
1. Which state Chief Minister has commissioned a biogas plant in the Government Secretariat campus on 23 March 2013 ?
2. Which state government to start recently monthly stipend for old writers and Litterateurs ?
Ans: West Bengal
3. Which state has became the first state to introduce e-GPF or electronic GPF in the month of March 2013 ?
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh
4. In the month of March 2013 the Union Ministry for Commerce, Industries and Textiles accepted Karnataka’s proposal to extend Chennai-Bangalore industrial corridor upto —
5. Recently ,which state government has unveiled the state Governments Aerospace policy , the first such policy statement in the country ?
6. What is the latest head-count of rhinos in Kaziranga National Park (KNP),Assam as per the census conducted in the park from 24 -26 March 2013?
7. Aishwarya oil field is located in which state of India, from where Cairn India commenced commercial oil production and sales on 23 March 2013?
1. The 24th Arab League Summit was held from 21 to 26 March 2013 at —
Ans: Doha (Qatar)
2. What was the name of a summit organized by Google in New Delhi on 21 March 2013?
Ans: Google Big Tent Activate Summit 2013